Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Three Week Status

Hard to believe it's been three weeks already, and at the same time hard to believe only three weeks have gone by. I'm sure that if this was my first recovery I'd think things were going more slowly, but knowing this is a model recovery I'm just enjoying it more than anything else.

Yesterday I drove for the first time, just to Chipotle for lunch and then to get my regular Surgical Recovery iPad Upgrade. I walked through all of the mall, plus another mile at home that afternoon. I'm already starting training to prep for a return to running, hopefully in three more weeks, at least in a small capacity. I'm also doing some light hand weight work as my upper body seems to have borne the main brunt of lack of use, my legs are in good shape considering.

Today I have lunch with my sister Jan and will play a little Star Wars role play game with my friend Connor. Plus walking! I just can't believe how good I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment